How to Book Your perfect friendly holiday
Booking online is easy. You can browse our cottages in your own time using our cottage search or if you have been sent a brochure or have looked through our online brochure and have a selection of properties that you like, simply enter the cottage code into the search box in the top left corner of the site and then look to see if the cottage is available for the dates that you would like to holiday.
If your chosen cottage is available, just follow the instructions on screen until you reach the confirmation screen and your booking has been made.
Remember: The website has many features - short listing and comparing cottages and customer reviews to help you choose the cottage that is right for you. But if you do book online, do not be afraid of calling us to talk through your booking, it's what we are here for.
Booking by telephone
1. Read the brochure, note your favourites (2 or 3 properties ideally in case your first choice is booked already). Arrival days are usually Saturday, but we have some Friday arrival properties too. Please check with a member of our reservation team to confirm the colour bands for pricing if in doubt.
2. CONTACT US, one of our advisors will be delighted to help you. They visit all the properties and have excellent local knowledge.
Tel: 01437 772 742
Fax: 01437 769 900
Office Opening hours:
Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 8.00pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays 9.00am - 5.00pm
Out of hours we have a full answerphone service in operation, please always leave a message and contact number. We are closed 25th December and 1st January.
To maintain a high quality of service we may monitor and record telephone calls.
3. If your choice is available we can provisionally hold the property, we will give you a booking reference number, please note this on your booking form (and above for your reference). Provisional bookings may be held for up to 5 days pending the arrival of your booking form and payment (deposit or full payment if within 2 months of the holiday start date). Please include any extra payment for pets, fuel charges and Personal Travel/Accident Recovery Insurance if applicable.
4. You can pay by cheque or postal orders made payable to Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire; Credit & Debit cards can be put on the booking form, given over the telephone, emailed or faxed. Foreign Currency Bookings can only be accepted by International Money Orders in sterling or sterling Travellers Cheques.
5. EASY ‘PUFFIN’ PAYMENTS: Spread your holiday payments with our Direct Debit plan. Just let one of our Holiday Organisers know you wish to take the ‘PUFFIN’ PAYMENT OPTION. NB - To take advantage of this Puffin Payment Plan bookings must be made before 31st January 2009, and at least 6 months before the holiday start date. A minimum of 15% deposit must be paid at the time of making the initial booking. Direct Debits are taken from your account on the 1st of the month.
Booking by post
Completed booking forms must be received by Coastal Cottages within 5 days of booking to validate your insurance policy.